ALIBI 2MP STARLIGHT 65’ IR WHITE LIGHT HD-TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS TURRET CAMERA WITH SIREN AND STROBE LIGHTS
- 2.0 megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 4 in 1 video output (switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- 3.6 mm fixed lens offers horizontal FOV of 83.0°
- Starlight 2.0 chipset
- Color: 0.0005 Lux, 0 Lux with white light
- Up to 65′ white light distance
- PIR sensor with siren and strobe lights
- True WDR up to 130dB
- Up the Coax (UTC) for easy OSD control
- IP67 weather-rated with -40°F – 140°F operating temperatures
Enjoy detailed color video images 24/7/365 with the Alibi 2.0 megapixel Starlight 65′ white light 4 in 1 turret camera.
This turret camera features a 2.0 MP high-performance CMOS and an active imaging pixel array of 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) that produces superior high definition video images.
This 2.0 MP camera has the Starlight 2.0 chipset. This next generation chipset features a super low light LUX rating, to capture color video in extreme low light conditions.
This turret camera also includes the IllumiNite White Light LED. Powerful white light illuminates the surveillance area to capture full color video, even in the darkest conditions.
The camera features a built-in PIR sensor with siren and strobe lights. The PIR sensor activates the recorder, siren and strobe lights whenever it detects heat from a person or vehicle.
4 in 1 video output allows this camera to be compatible with almost any HD analog camera system (TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS), for extreme flexibility during system upgrades. Keep your existing cables and upgrade your cameras with minimal effort.
The camera’s 3.6 mm fixed lens covers a wide area with a horizontal FOV of 83.0°.
Up the Coax (UTC) technology enables you to control the camera’s onscreen display (OSD) from the camera, the Alibi Witness app, the Alibi Central Management System, the DVR (UTC), or a web browser.
This turret security camera is able to capture crisp images in any lighting conditions with 130dB true Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR), for superior 24/7 surveillance.
With an IP67 weather-rated metal enclosure, this IP turret camera has an operating temperature rating of -40° to 140°F and is protected from elements such as dust, sand and rain, making it an ideal outdoor security solution.
- (1) 2.0 MP 4 in 1 turret security camera
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Mounting hardware
- (1) Quick start guide
Key Features and Capabilities:
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality, providing the level of detail needed for facial detection and license plate identification.
Starlight 2.0 Chipset – Featuring a large-sized HD progressive scan CMOS sensor, the next generation Starlight chipset can capture excellent color images in an extremely dark environment.
IllumiNite Low Light Technology – Capture color video 24/7. IllumiNite cameras feature advanced lenses with F1.0 aperture and high performance sensors that collect and utilize more light to produce brighter images. In zero-light scenarios, built-in environmentally-friendly supplemental lighting works to guarantee colorful images.
PIR Sensor with Siren and Strobe Lights – The PIR sensor activates a siren along with red and blue strobe lights anytime the sensor detects heat from a person or vehicle – perfect for securing restricted areas, private property, or high value inventory.
Full Frame Illumination Smart IR Array – See clear, sharp images in the dark. Full Frame Illumination technology offers several advantages over standard IR, including:
- Produces clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, and reduces bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
- Delivers 30% greater energy efficiency
4 in 1 Video Output – Extreme flexibility during system upgrades. This camera is compatible with almost any HD analog camera system (TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS). You can keep your existing cables and upgrade your cameras with minimal effort with HD-TVI’s zero latency HD video and long-distance transmission over twisted-pair and coax cable or similar.